This is a great opportunity if you are considering a career in high-tech marketing. You’ll get experience in product marketing, growth marketing, and product management. This involves everything from writing content (lots of content!), optimizing it for search, tracking engagement metrics, assisting with digital lead generation campaigns, exploring new ways to acquire new prospects, and learning about product management.
Here is some of what you’ll be doing.
- Read analysts research on Value Stream Management and build knowledge about the various steps in the mobile app deployment process.
- Research market and competitor trends to effectively position the Blue Cedar Platform.
- Collaborate with the Vice President of Product to develop a content calendar.
- Publish new content (e.g., blogs, web copy, short guides) as agreed to in the content calendar.
- Assist with digital demand generation campaigns (e.g, writing headlines for ads) and social media marketing (e.g., writing updates for LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook).
- Track performance metrics through tools such as Google Analytics and Hubspot and provide weekly reports.
- Get hands on experience with the Blue Cedar Platform.
- Help to determine the product backlog, which is the list of new features, changes to existing features, bug fixes and other activities that the development team will work on.
You’ll report to the Vice President of Product. This can be a remote position but if you prefer in-person, that’s an option if you are located in or around Marlborough, MA or San Francisco, CA.
ABOUT BLUE CEDAR
Value stream management for mobile is an emerging space. Blue Cedar Platform offers a value stream management platform for mobile that eases the pain of deploying mobile apps. Mobile app deployment encompasses the activities performed after development is complete in order to get mobile apps to end users. You’d think that it is straightforward but it isn’t.
Gartner estimates that by 2023, 70% of organizations will use value stream management to improve flow in the DevOps pipeline, leading to faster delivery of customer value.
The Blue Cedar Platform provides a unique set of services and integrations with DevOps toolchains, which enable the orchestration of mobile app deployment activities. Our platform also provides metrics such as mobile app delivery lead time and mobile app deployment frequency, and delivers data-driven recommendations to improve mobile app release velocity.
- Junior or Senior level college student, or Graduate student.
- Excellent written communication skills. You must enjoy writing and write well, as this is an important part of the role.
- Curious with the ability to quickly learn enough about unfamiliar topics.
- Driven and hard-working.
- Ability to take direction and meet deadlines.
- The following experiences are plusses.
- Marketing automation systems such as Hubspot.
- LinkedIn and Google AdWords campaigns.
- Google Analytics.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).